QS Higher Ed Summit: Europe 2022 Virtual Conference is designed for senior and emerging higher education leaders, as well as academics.
The participants of QS Higher Ed Summit: Europe 2022 Virtual Conference are diverse, which is one of the events’ core strengths. They include:
- Presidents, vice chancellors, policy advisers, especially those involved in formulating their institutional strategy.
- International collaboration experts interested in expanding collaborations through student and faculty mobility, dual/joint degrees, joint research, etc.
- Senior and rising higher education administrators seeking best practices, career development and networking opportunities with counterparts from around the world.
- Academics, from professors to PhD students, who study higher education and the global knowledge economy and want to interact with front-line professional leaders.
- Public officials at ministries of education and related agencies involved in higher education reforms, internationalization and promotion.
- Quality assurance experts from national and international agencies seeking partners and a broader insight into global accreditation trends.
- Business, NGO and other stakeholders who have a close interest in higher education developments in the region.
Who will benefit by attending as a delegate?
- University presidents and other senior university leaders and strategists
- Academic leaders
- Senior university officers with an international or external affairs brief
- Admissions officers
- Recruiting officers
- Government bodies & government institutions
- Student services officers
- Curriculum developers
- Academics with international linkages and international content in their courses
- Education ministry officials with an international brief
- Officers of national education outreach and promotion bodies
- Commercial stakeholders (service providers)
The motivations for attending QS Higher Ed Summit: Europe 2022 Virtual Conference are as diverse as the event’s participants, and include a mix of: